Monday, June 8, 2015

My 4th Grade Year at Mast Way

What I will remember most about my fourth grade year at mast way. One or the things I will remember most about this year is that I had a super nice teacher. Another thing is that we went to the state house and met the governor of New Hampshire. A very big unit of ours was poetry which I really enjoyed we made a full book of poetry! We also had a unit where we studied creatures around the lamprey river; mine was the painted turtle. And we did a rocks and minerals unit. My favorite thing was read aloud, Mrs. Gerard would get really into it so she would do hilarious voices, and I loved that.

What I am most proud of that I accomplished this year was our wax museum where we acted like famous people from New Hampshire. I was Marilla Ricker, and for those of you that don’t know Marilla Ricker was the first women to pass the bar exam to become a lawyer. We also made posters for our wax museum with stuff on them like portraits poetry about our people a time line about them and a full biography.


What I am looking forward to next year at the middle school. I am really looking forward to having more freedom: you don’t have to walk in lines. You get a locker but might have to share a locker. There are a lot of clubs including drama club, ski club, mine craft club, star wars club, cinema club and homework club. But I will always miss Mast Way Elementary School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment