Friday, May 22, 2015

Our Wax Mueseum

We have been studying famous New Hampshire people. Mine is Marilla Ricker 1st women to pass the bar exam. I feel that this whole project was one of the hardest ones that we have ever done. Our famous New Hampshire person studies have been leading up to a class wax museum. You might be wondering what is up with this wax museum? Well the answer is that we will be wearing costumes that would be what our person would be wearing. We will also have buttons that you press, when you press a button the person will start saying a small report (not the whole biography we wrote!) about some of the highlights of our person. I think a very challenging part of the project were the posters that we made about our people. I will remember about my person most  is that she was the first female lawyer and to never give up no matter what. I am most proud of when we wrapped up the whole unit did the wax museum and were happy with what we had done.

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job Chloe!! by the way I LOVE your prop it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete